Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Before pictures

So I figure if this whole apartment thing is going to be a big before and after sort of endeavor I should probably show you all some pictures of the charming dump I'm moving into next month huh? Here are some pictures of the raw apartment with no furniture or anything (the rug in the pictures isn't mine by the way.) This Thursday I'll be moving in my new futon (hurray!) and some other stuff and maybe we'll get a little paint on the walls and those pictures will be up soon too, but for now, here are the bare bones!

Check it out and leave a comment!


I'm still trying to figure out how to give myself more counter space for cooking because I'm going to have to do a lot of that if I'm ever going to keep you all interested in my epic failures.

Stay tuned for wall colors and futons!
Cheers!

Bailey

PS- if anyone has any suggestions for my apartment or any recipes and projects you'd like me to test rive, just leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment